The University of Louisville Board of Trustees on Saturday approved the appointment of three deans and several other key administrators.
Dean appointments approved by the trustees include T. Gerard Bradley as dean of the School of Dentistry, David Jenkins as dean of the Kent School of Social Work, and Todd Mooradian as dean of the College of Business. The Bradley and Jenkins appointments are retroactive to Aug. 1, 2016. Mooradian will begin as COB dean on March 1.
Other appointments include:
- James Begany, vice provost for strategic enrollment management and student success
- Jeanell Hughes, associate vice president for human resources/chief human resources officer
- Shannon Rickett, assistant vice president for government relations
- James Sears, associate vice president for facilities management
- Trisha Smith, chief of staff, Office of the President
- Rebecca Stahl, associate university counsel
- Mark Watkins, associate vice president for business services
- V. Faye Jones, associate vice president for health affairs/diversity initiatives
- Nancy Tierney, associate vice president for health affairs/facilities planning and management