All locations of Mark’s Feed Store will donate 15 percent of pre-tax purchases on Wednesday, Oct. 2, to benefit the University of Louisville James Graham Brown Cancer Center’s Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) Program to raise awareness for blood cancers and raise funds for BMT patient care and housing.
Patrons visiting any Mark’s Feed Store must present a voucher, located here, at the time of purchase for the donation to be made. Any dine-in, carry-out or delivery order qualifies for the donation with the presentation of the voucher.
Mark’s Feed Store locations include:
- Middleton: 11422 Shelbyville Road, Louisville
- Dixie Highway: 10316 Dixie Highway, Louisville
- Highlands: 1514 Bardstown Road, Louisville
- Fern Creek: 6501 Bardstown Road, Louisville
- New Albany: 3827 Charlestown Road, New Albany, Ind.
- Elizabethtown: 4021 N. Dixie Highway, Elizabethtown, Ky.
For additional information about the BMT program at the UofL Brown Cancer Center, visit the website.